Please note: The articles listed below contain historical material. The data provided was current at the time of publication. For current information regarding any of the funds mentioned in these presentations, please visit the appropriate fund performance page.
U.S. Global Investors is located in San Antonio, a lovely South Texas city that blends the American Southwest with the charm of Mexican culture. The Alamo City is proud of its rich history which dates back to Spanish settlers in the late 1600s.
San Antonio is also just a short drive away from the Gulf of Mexico where one can enjoy fishing and hundreds of miles of beautiful sandy beaches. San Antonio is just a short drive away from the beautiful Texas Hill Country and many scenic lakes, rivers and parks offering recreational activities.
Residents can entertain family and friends at our world-famous Riverwalk or watch the five-time NBA champion San Antonio Spurs at the nearby AT&T Center.
Currently the seventh-largest city in the United States, San Antonio is an economically vibrant city with low unemployment and a high quality of life.
U.S. Global Investors is a learning organization which allows highly motivated people to fast-track their career and experience. This additional edge has allowed many of the industry’s best talents to propel themselves to the next level.
At U.S. Global Investors you’ll be exposed to some of the best ideas in the financial industry, which will provide a conceptual framework to transform your business knowledge into productive action.
We do this through a culture that emphasizes “how to think” not “what to think.”
U.S. Global Investors executives learn new approaches to capture value in a very competitive marketplace. We encourage, sponsor and support continuing education efforts and actively seek self-motivated individuals who are entrepreneurial and share our desire to be the best.
U.S. Global Investors is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke-free environment.
Full-time Employee Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, disability and life insurance
- Free health club membership
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company participation in IRA and UTMA accounts
- Business casual attire
Part-Time Web & Graphic Designer
- Maintain the U.S. Global Investors website
- Use content management system (CMS) for creation and maintenance of site features
- Create HTML email communications and manage these using an email service provider
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for company executives
- Design and create charts and graphics in a highly regulated environment, following internal compliance procedures, and SEC and FINRA rules and regulations
- Assist in the design and implementation of marketing projects
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or certification
- 1+ year of experience in web and graphic design
- Expertise with web development and graphics applications: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Standards Compliant Web Design
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in all areas of design, use of stock photography, and typography to create graphics
- Ability to collaborate and communicate clearly with the IT and marketing staff is essential
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work on projects with minimal supervision
- Interpersonal skills, dealing well with people and working under tight deadlines
- Skills in Illustration helpful
Send Us Your Resume
If you would like to have the opportunity to become a valued member in a professional and challenging environment and enjoy superior employee benefits, mail or fax your resume, with salary history to:
U.S. Global Investors, Inc.
7900 Callaghan Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78229
Fax (210) 308-1223: Attention: Human Resources.
You can also e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. After your resume has been reviewed and we believe that there is a potential match to our immediate openings, you will be contacted. If we believe that an appropriate match does not exist, we will keep your resume active for 90 days for future reference. We appreciate your interest in U.S. Global Investors and regret that we are unable to personally respond to each inquiry.