- How do I change the address of record on my account?
You can change your address online, by telephone or by regular mail. For security reasons, we are unable to accept address change requests via email.
Online: Access your account, select the Portfolio Maintenance tab, and click on “Change Address” from the drop-down list.
By phone: You can update your address by calling and speaking to an Investor Representative at 1-800-US-FUNDS (1-800-873-8637) during our normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM CT).
By mail: Send a written letter of instruction or a completed Change of Address Form. Please include your account number(s) and new address, along with the name(s) and original signature(s) of all account owners. Please mail your change of address request to:
U.S. Global Investors
P.O. Box 659405
San AntonioTX 78265-9604
Address Change requests must be submitted in writing and bear a Medallion Signature Guarantees for each account owner’s original signature if you plan to redeem shares within 15 days of the address change or if your accounts have been placed in “stop mail” or “lost shareholder” status.
- Can I set up online delivery for my statements and reports instead of receiving them by regular mail?
To sign up for e-delivery of statements and fund reports, Access your account, select on the “Statement” tab and click on “Electronic Delivery Consent” from the drop down list. You will automatically receive email notifications when statements are available for viewing via online account access.
- How can I order a copy of a current year account statement?
You can order a copy of a current year statement online or by phone.
Online: Access your account, click on the “Fund Details” button for the account you wish to order a statement for. Select the “Statements” tab and click on “Duplicate Statement” from the drop-down list.
By phone: You can request a copy of a current year statement by calling and speaking to an Investor Representative at 1-800-US-FUNDS (1-800-873-8637) during our normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM CT).
- How do I order copies of past checks/statements/tax documents?
Please call an Investor Representative at 1-800-US-FUNDS (1-800-873-8637) for assistance in ordering copies of checks, transaction histories or tax documents. The funds reserve the right to charge a fee for any historical information request regarding your fund account.
- How do I re-register my existing account?
Several documents may be necessary in order to re-register your existing account. Please contact an Investor Representative at 1-800-USFUNDS (1-800-873-8637) for more details.
- How do I redeem/re-register an account if one of the owners of a joint account is now deceased?
Several documents may be necessary in order to redeem or re-register an account due to one or more of the registered account owners being deceased. Please contact an Investor Representative at 1-800-USFUNDS (1-800-873-8637) for more details.
- How does the executor redeem/re-register an individual account if the owner of a non retirement account is now deceased?
Several documents may be necessary in order to redeem or re-register an account when the account owner is deceased. In most instances, the following documents are required:
- A certified copy of the Death Certificate which bears a raised seal or a colored stamp.
- A certified copy of the Letters Testamentary or a formal Court Appointment of Representative document dated within 60 days of the proposed transaction.
- A completed and signed application to establish the estate account OR a completed and signed W-9 form (for redemption).
- A letter of instruction bearing the original Medallion Guaranteed Signature of the executor/executrix or personal representative of the estate.
Questions regarding the death of an owner of a retirement account should be referred to an Investor Representative.If you have any questions regarding the process of redeeming or re-registering an account due to the death of the registered owner, please contact an Investor Representative at 1-800-US-FUNDS (1-800-873-8637).
- What is a Medallion Signature Guarantee and where can I obtain one?
A Medallion Signature Guarantee authenticates your signature and is designed to protect you and U.S. Global Investors from unauthorized activity on your account(s). A Medallion Signature Guarantee may be obtained from a domestic bank or trust company, broker-dealer, clearing agency, savings association, or other financial institution which participates in a Medallion program of the Securities Transfer Association Medallion Program (STAMP) or the NYSE Medallion Signature Program, as long as the amount of the transaction does not exceed the relevant surety coverage of the medallion. Signature guarantees from financial institutions which do not participate in a Medallion program will not be accepted. A notary public cannot provide a Medallion Signature Guarantee. If you reside outside the U.S., you may obtain a Consular’s seal from a U.S. embassy (http://usembassy.state.gov/) which will be accepted in lieu of a Medallion Signature Guarantee. Military personnel may acknowledge their signatures before officers authorized to take acknowledgments (e.g., legal officers and adjutants).