- What's Driving Emerging Markets?
Learn why the critical drivers for emerging markets are pointing in the same direction.
- Fascinating Facts About Global Energy
Coal, hydroelectric and oil are increasingly in high demand to meet the world’s growing appetite for power. Discover ten fascinating facts about worldwide consumption.
- The Many Uses of Gold
Take a look at some industrial, medical and technological uses of gold, some of which are truly amazing.
- The Tallest, Longest and Busiest of the World’s Infrastructure
Each year, bigger, taller and more technologically advanced projects are built. This slideshow details some of mankind’s greatest architectural and infrastructure achievements.
- Peru's Energy Sector is Expanding
Portfolio manager Evan Smith visited some of the Peru’s oil and gas production sites and snapped these photos.
- Where Does the Gold Come From?
With gold’s spectacular rise in price and related demand, it’s worth your time to know a little bit about where all the gold comes from.
- U.S. Global Investors Travels China’s High Speed Railroads
Portfolio manager Evan Smith recently traveled across China exploring some of the country’s mining facilities and even riding the world’s fastest train.