Insights & Research
- The Optimistic Investor in a Pessimistic World
Frank Holmes speaks at Investment U.
- Download the presentation.
- Can You Handle the Stress of Losing 40 Percent in the Market
A story of two investors.
- Read the case study.
- 5 Reasons Why Short-Term Munis Make Sense
Learn more about the benefits of municipal bonds.
- Read the report.
A blog by Frank Holmes, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, discussing current topics in global investing.
- Show Me the Stocks, Not the Cash, Say Optimistic CEOs
In early March, I made the case that there’s no greater vote of confidence in a company’s growth prospects than when its top officers put some skin in the game and buy their own company stock...
- Read more.
- Yes, the Top 1 Percent Do Pay Their Fair Share in Income Taxes
In January 2014, I posted what has unexpectedly become one of my most widely-read articles, “What Does It Take to Be in the Top 1 Percent? Not as Much as You Think...
- Read more.
- Deutsche: Airlines Will Generate Nearly $25 Billion in Operating Income
A recent Deutsche Bank report projects a total airline industry first-quarter pretax profit of $3.5 billion, up from $700 million this time last year—a 400-percent improvement....
- Read More.