Insights & Research
- The Optimistic Investor in a Pessimistic World
Frank Holmes speaks at Investment U.
- Download the presentation.
- Can You Handle the Stress of Losing 40 Percent in the Market
A story of two investors.
- Read the case study.
- 5 Reasons Why Short-Term Munis Make Sense
Learn more about the benefits of municipal bonds.
- Read the report.
A blog by Frank Holmes, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, discussing current topics in global investing.
- Deutsche: Airlines Will Generate Nearly $25 Billion in Operating Income
A recent Deutsche Bank report projects a total airline industry first-quarter pretax profit of $3.5 billion, up from $700 million this time last year—a 400-percent improvement....
- Read More.
- Junior Mining Companies Have Taken a Senior Role
For the past decade, junior mining companies have outperformed senior miners at finding new mineral deposits and generating wealth for investors...
- Read more.