Insights & Research
- The Optimistic Investor in a Pessimistic World
Frank Holmes speaks at Investment U.
- Download the presentation.
- Can You Handle the Stress of Losing 40 Percent in the Market
A story of two investors.
- Read the case study.
- 5 Reasons Why Short-Term Munis Make Sense
Learn more about the benefits of municipal bonds.
- Read the report.
- Concerned about a Rate Hike? Stay on the Low End of the Yield Curve
- John Derrick discusses munis with Money Morning
A blog by Frank Holmes, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, discussing current topics in global investing.
- A Tale of Two Economies: Singapore and Cuba
It would be nearly impossible to find two world leaders in living memory whose influence is more inextricably linked to the countries they presided over...
- Read More.
- Why This Airline Just Landed in the S&P 500 Index
For the first time in its 84-year history, American Airlines was cleared for landing in the S&P 500 Index. Joining rivals Southwest Airlines and Delta Air Lines...
- Read more.
- What the Federal Reserve and the Fear Trade Do for Gold
Following the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting yesterday, Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen made it clear (again) that interest rates would not be raised until inflation gains more steam...
- Read More.