Fourth Quarter 2016
The China Region Fund declined 5.87 percent in the third quarter of 2016, underperforming its benchmark, the Hang Seng Composite Index, which fell 4.52 percent during the same period. See complete fund performance.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance data quoted. The principal value and investment return of an investment will fluctuate so that your shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
The Hang Seng Composite Index is a market capitalization-weighted index that comprises the top 200 companies listed on Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, based on average market cap for the 12 months.
The Chinese Manufacturing PMI is a composite indicator designed to provide an overall view of activity in the manufacturing sector and acts as an leading indicator for the whole economy. When the PMI is below 50.0 this indicates that the manufacturing economy is declining and a value above 50.0 indicates an expansion of the manufacturing economy.
Fund portfolios are actively managed, and holdings may change daily. Holdings are reported as of the most recent quarter-end. Holdings in the China Region Fund as a percentage of net assets as of 12/31/2016: China High Speed Transmission Equipment Group Company, Ltd. 0.00%, HSBC Holdings PLC 1.33%, Pakuwon Jati Tbk PT 0.00%, AirAsia Bhd 0.77%
China Region Fund (USCOX)
Choose A Fund
- Global Resources Fund (PSPFX)
- Gold and Precious Metals Fund (USERX)
- World Precious Minerals Fund (UNWPX)
- China Region Fund (USCOX)
- Emerging Europe Fund (EUROX)
- All American Equity Fund (GBTFX)
- Holmes Macro Trends Fund (MEGAX)
- Near-Term Tax Free Fund (NEARX)
- U.S. Government Securities Ultra-Short Bond Fund (UGSDX)
as of 03/28/2017
Change: $ 0.04
Inception Date: 2/10/1994
Lipper Fund Category: China Region
AUM: $16.52 M as of 12-31-2016
Ready to Invest?
- (VIDEO) What Drives the Price of Gold?
- March 9, 2017
- Why Commodities Could Be on the Verge of a Massive Surge
- March 8, 2017
- Disrupt... Or Get Disrupted
- March 6, 2017