Fourth Quarter 2016
During the fourth quarter, the Emerging Europe Fund gained 7.8 percent, while the MSCI Emerging Europe 10/40 Index appreciated by 9.39 percent. See complete fund performance here.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance data quoted. The principal value and investment return of an investment will fluctuate so that your shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Russian equities outperformed the MSCI Emerging Europe 10/40 Index, while Hungarian, Greek, Polish, Czech and Turkish bourses underperformed. On a sector basis, energy outperformed while materials, financials, health care, telecommunication services, utilities, staples, industrials and real estate underperformed.
The MSCI Emerging Markets Europe 10/40 Index (Net Total Return) is a free float-adjusted market capitalization index that is designed to measure equity performance in the emerging market countries of Europe (Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Russia, and Turkey). The index is calculated on a net return basis (i.e., reflects the minimum possible dividend reinvestment after deduction of the maximum rate withholding tax). The index is periodically rebalanced relative to the constituents' weights in the parent index.
Holdings may change daily. Holdings are reported as of the most recent quarter-end. Holdings are reported as of the most recent quarter-end. Holdings in the Emerging Europe Fund as a percentage of net assets as of 12/31/2016: Sberbank of Russia PJSC 10.47%, Tefken Holding SA 0.66%.
Emerging Europe Fund (EUROX)
Choose A Fund
- Global Resources Fund (PSPFX)
- Gold and Precious Metals Fund (USERX)
- World Precious Minerals Fund (UNWPX)
- China Region Fund (USCOX)
- Emerging Europe Fund (EUROX)
- All American Equity Fund (GBTFX)
- Holmes Macro Trends Fund (MEGAX)
- Near-Term Tax Free Fund (NEARX)
- U.S. Government Securities Ultra-Short Bond Fund (UGSDX)
as of 03/24/2017
Change: $ 0.01
Inception Date: 3/31/1997
Lipper Fund Category: Emerging Markets
AUM: $42.37 M as of 12-31-2016
Ready to Invest?
- Disrupt... Or Get Disrupted
- March 6, 2017
- What These Four Global Leaders Have in Common with Trump
- February 2, 2017
- Holiday Edition: Here Are the Top 6 Frank Talk Posts of 2016
- December 27, 2016