Fourth Quarter 2016
The Holmes Macro Trends Fund had a total return of 7.10 percent in the fourth quarter of 2016, outperforming its benchmark, the S&P Composite 1500 Index, which returned 4.32 percent. Overall, smaller companies and growth-oriented stocks underperformed. See complete fund performance here.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance data quoted. The principal value and investment return of an investment will fluctuate so that your shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
The S&P 1500 Composite Index is a broad-based capitalization-weighted index of 1500 U.S. companies and is comprised of the S&P 400, S&P 500, and the S&P 600. The index was developed with a base value of 100 as of December 30, 1994.
Fund portfolios are actively managed, and holdings may change daily. Holdings are reported as of the most recent quarter-end. Holdings in the Holmes Macro Trends Fund as a percentage of net assets as of 12/31/2016: Alaska Air Group Inc. 0.00%, Ruth's Hospitality Group Inc. 0.00%, Southwest Airlines Co. 0.00%, Kraton Corp. 2.52%, Manhattan Associates Inc. 0.00%, Pitney Bowes Inc. 4.78%, AT&T Inc. 0.00%, Weight Watchers International Inc. 0.00%, Amazon.com Inc. 0.00%, iShares Nasdaq Biotechnology ETF 0.00%.
Holmes Macro Trends Fund (MEGAX)
Choose A Fund
- Global Resources Fund (PSPFX)
- Gold and Precious Metals Fund (USERX)
- World Precious Minerals Fund (UNWPX)
- China Region Fund (USCOX)
- Emerging Europe Fund (EUROX)
- All American Equity Fund (GBTFX)
- Holmes Macro Trends Fund (MEGAX)
- Near-Term Tax Free Fund (NEARX)
- U.S. Government Securities Ultra-Short Bond Fund (UGSDX)
as of 03/29/2017
Change: $ 0.01
Inception Date: 10/17/1994
Lipper Fund Category: Mid-Cap Growth
AUM: $40.71 M as of 12-31-2016
Ready to Invest?
Most Recent Content
- 7 Reasons to Be Bullish on Emerging Europe
- March 28, 2017
- Strategist: Keep Calm, Tax Reform Is On Its Way
- March 27, 2017
- Lithium Suppliers Can’t Keep Up with Skyrocketing Demand
- March 23, 2017