Fourth Quarter 2016
For the quarter ended December 31, 2016, the World Precious Minerals Fund fell 28.79 percent, underperforming the fund's benchmark, the NYSE Arca Gold Miners Index, which fell 20.24 percent. The Gold and Precious Metals declined 25.33 percent, underperforming its benchmark, the FTSE Gold Mines Index, which fell 19.06 percent.See complete fund performance here.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance data quoted. The principal value and investment return of an investment will fluctuate so that your shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
The NYSE Arca Gold Miners Index is a modified market capitalization weighted index comprised of publicly traded companies involved primarily in the mining for gold and silver. The index benchmark value was 500.0 at the close of trading on December 20, 2002. The FTSE Gold Mines Index Series encompasses all gold mining companies that have a sustainable and attributable gold production of at least 300,000 ounces a year, and that derive 75% or more of their revenue from mined gold. The Bloomberg Dollar Spot Index (BBDXY) tracks the performance of a basket of 10 leading global currencies versus the U.S. Dollar.
World Precious Minerals Fund (UNWPX)
Choose A Fund
- Global Resources Fund (PSPFX)
- Gold and Precious Metals Fund (USERX)
- World Precious Minerals Fund (UNWPX)
- China Region Fund (USCOX)
- Emerging Europe Fund (EUROX)
- All American Equity Fund (GBTFX)
- Holmes Macro Trends Fund (MEGAX)
- Near-Term Tax Free Fund (NEARX)
- U.S. Government Securities Ultra-Short Bond Fund (UGSDX)
as of 04/21/2017
Change: $ 0.01
Inception Date: 11/27/1985
Lipper Fund Category: Gold Oriented
AUM: $147.63 M as of 03-31-2017
Ready to Invest?
Morningstar ratings based on risk-adjusted return and number of funds
Category: Equity Precious Metals funds
- Get Ready for Inflation! Lumber Logs a 12-Year High
- April 17, 2017
- Gold Finds Strong Support from Negative Real Rates
- April 5, 2017
- Where Does Gold Go From Here?
- March 27, 2017